Contacting Our Office
Our telephone number is (775) 329-2525. Our office is open Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. Our phones are turned over to the answering service during lunch from 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm.
Our front office staff is not permitted to give out any medical advice. If you have a question about your child’s healthcare or records, your child’s immunizations, or your child’s next check-up, please ask to leave a message for the doctor or your doctor’s nursing assistant.
Pediatric After Hours Care (PAHC)
When our office is closed, you may contact PAHC at (775) 322-1899 on Monday to Friday from 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm and on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm. PAHC is located at 1001 Jones Street (corner of Jones Street and Keystone Avenue). PAHC is for sick child visits and is by appointment only. When our office and PAHC are closed, you may reach the advice nurse or the on-call physician by calling our office telephone number. Of course, in an emergency, call 911 or go to your nearest hospital emergency room.
- Appointments: information regarding making appointments with our office.
- Insurance: information regarding accepted insurance providers.
- Office forms & policies: you may download some of the forms used in our office so that you may complete them in advance, and download copies of office policies.
- Well-Child Care (Checkup) Schedule and Services Policy
- Immunization Schedule and Policy
- Dosage Tables for Common OTC Medications
- Car Seat Information
- Sunscreen & Insect Repellent Information
- Your Baby’s First Weeks at Home: A Brief Guide to the Care of the Newborn