Scheduling an Appointment
If you would like to make an appointment, please call (775) 329-2525.
Our front office will be happy to assist you in making an appointment with one of our physicians. The front office staff answers the phones from 8:00 am until 4:30 pm Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. The phones are turned over to the answering service from 12:20 to 1:30 pm for lunch.
Sick visits are typically made for the day that you are calling.
- 2-5 day well-child appointments will be made for the day that your doctor asked you to bring your baby in.
- 2-week well-child appointments will be made for as close to 2 weeks of age as possible. A day or so one way or the other is acceptable.
- For other well-child appointments, please allow 2 to 4 weeks to schedule the appointment, depending on the time of year.
We offer prenatal visits to expectant mothers. This is an opportunity for expectant parents to meet with one of our physicians in anticipation of the birth of your new baby. There is no charge for a prenatal visit.
We will make every effort to be as accommodating as possible. If you are having difficulty scheduling an appointment that meets your needs, please leave a message for your doctor’s nurse. She will return your call to assist you with the appointment.
Our front office staff is not permitted to give out any medical advice. If you have a question about your child’s healthcare or records, your child’s immunizations, or your child’s next check-up, please ask to leave a message for the doctor or your doctor’s nursing assistant.
What to Bring to an Appointment
- Your child’s health insurance information and insurance card
- Photo ID
- If your child is a new patient, any prior medical or immunization records
- Bottle or names of any prescriptions your child is taking or has recently taken
Please know which hospital, laboratory, and radiology department that your insurance requires you to use. Also know if your insurance requires prior-authorizations for referrals to specialists. Please see our Insurance page for additional information.
Many of our office’s forms and policies are available on our Forms & Policies page if you wish to review or fill them out in advance of an appointment.